Thursday, September 30, 2010

Featured in a Treasury - Gifts for Him...

Treasury by Fudumudu
The Brown Canvas Yogi was just featured in a great Etsy treasury by shop owner Fudumudu.  The theme of this treasury is "Gifts for Him...", I love treasuries that have gift ideas for men! With the holiday season coming close it's time we all started thinking of what to buy for our loved ones, and this treasury has great gift ideas for the men in your lives!

I have to mention that I absolutely must have the Men ZipUp Jacket that is featured, it looks very stylish and very well made.

So a very special thanks to Fudumudu, who by the way has a wonderful store with amazing knitted items from jewelry to clutches.  I am particularly impressed with the craftsmanship of the necklaces, I would have never thought of knitting cuffs, let alone cuffs into a necklace! Really fantastic. Although as a bag maker I have to admit that my favorite item from her store is the Cassette Clutch, made from 100% cotton yarn, this clutch is great for every season and is perfectly made.

Cassette Clutch by Fudumudu

Don't forget to check out the Gifts for Him... treasury and Fudumudu's store for more great Holiday gift ideas, and as always, if you're looking for a bag, be sure to check out my Etsy store (I had to slide it in there somewhere).

1 comment: