Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Featured in a Treasury - Pink, Red, White, Black

Pink, Red, White, Black treasury by Dryw
Woke up to see that I sold a Grey Yogi... I love the Yogi, it's the bag I use on a daily basis (although sometimes I switch it up with the Helena).   I also woke up to see that the iPear Messenger Bag was featured in a gorgeous treasury by Etsy seller Dryw.

This is a first for the iPear and it always gives me the warm fuzzies when one of my bags is featured in a treasury! So a great big thanks to Dryw for the feature.

Going through Dryw's store I came across several beautiful pieces, but two of them really caught my eye.  The first is the Aliens Play Marbles with Galaxies necklace, which I actually featured in a treasury a few days ago.

The second item I loved was the Make a Wish - Mini Bottle Pendant. As a child, and let's be honest even today, I loved blowing dandelion seeds into the air and making a wish. This pendant brings me back to those moments, and is truly a unique item.
Make a Wish by Dryw

1 comment:

  1. Many many thanks for featuring our treasury and our pendants in your blog! Your bags are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete