Friday, December 30, 2011

It's been a while

So it's been quite a while since my last blog post, and I've decided that it's time to come back.

Being away from my blog doesn't mean that I've given up on designing and making brand new bags, and I think this is a good time as ever to introduce them to the blogosphere... so let's get started.

Once of my favorite creations has been my Neo bag.

Neo in Red Corduroy
This bag is a fantastic padded laptop bag that not only fits your laptop in a special felt lined padded compartment but is also large enough to be used as an overnight bag or a gym bag.  Basically reducing three bags into one!

The Neo comes in a variety of colors and fabrics including an Military Green that's truly military grade heavy duty canvas, Blue cordura and many others.  Be sure to check out my Neo bags at my Etsy Store.



Wally!
Other new bags that have been added to my shop include the Eden iPad sleeve, available in a few faux leather options, and the Wally iPhone Wallet.  As with all my bags these Apple friendly products are all 100% vegan friendly!

So that's it with updates for now... but now that I'm back be sure to tune in for more information including some of my fav finds on Etsy!

And of course, wishing all of you a very happy holiday season and a great new years!

See you in all in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment